A non-traditional, invaluable
sports and entertainment
business book for high
Learn how to effectively
market your school sports,
events and entertainment.
Sports Business Program
“The Sports Business Program provides high school students with an exceptional opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the sports business world in a hands on environment. I would encourage any student with an interest in sports marketing to get involved as soon as they can.”
- Mike Egan, Director of Sponsorship Sales, Pittsburgh Pirates
What better way for your students to learn about the incredible world of sports business than by getting experience firsthand? The Sports Business Program is an online subscription based program that helps schools develop an authentic Sports Business Program that connects marketing education with high school athletics. Think of it as a program that parallels a student store operation, but as a real world sports business operative within the structure of high school athletics. SCC’s Sports Business Program introduces students to the very same basic business principles that provide the foundation for organizations in the sports industry all over the world.
Click Here To Subscribe Now!
Imagine your students working as real sports “executives” while helping generate additional revenue for your school and sports programs without compromising the integrity of high school athletics or the education process as whole. Easy to implement and representative of successful sports business model organizations, the program offers flexibility to easily adapt to each school’s individual needs. The future of your students begins today!
A membership to the Sports Business Program includes a hard copy of the Teacher’s Guide to Marketing Your High School Sports, Events & Entertainment, an easy to follow step by step instructional book that walks teachers through the implementation phase of the program. The guide features seven training modules to create structure for your new sports business program. Members also receive access to some incredible education resources online, including:
- Classroom activities that coincide with each training module
- From the vault…Sports marketing promotions ideas
- Huge database of sample marketing material used by actual sports teams and organizations
- All the sample forms and templates you need to get started (sales letters, proposals etc.)
- Advice on running your program from industry professionals in “Recommendations from Industry Experts” section
Additional Sports Business Program benefits:
- Teacher “Tip Sheets” to reference as they guide you along the way
- Access to current sports marketing news online featuring current events, trends, discussion topics and podcasts
- Complimentary phone consultation with those participating in the program’s development (half hour)
Click Here To Subscribe Now!
Sign up for the FREE
SCC email newsletter