Amazon.com Inc. is investing in sports-card marketplace Dibbs, entering a booming collectibles industry as interest rises in alternative assets.
Click here to read the story at bloomberg.com.
- What are collectibles?
- What do collectibles have to do with the business of sports and entertainment?
- Why do you think trading cards have become popular collectibles again?
- How has technology helped to revolutionize the trading cards business?
- What are NFTs?
- What are industry trends?
- Do you think the NFT trend is here to stay? Why or why not?
- Why type of company is Dibbs? What makes the company unique?
- Why do you think Amazon would be interested in investing in Dibbs?
- How might Amazon’s investment in Dibbs benefit the company?