AT&T, which just extended its corporate alliance with the NCAA, is now getting down to the business of covering the March Madness airwaves with its multi-media campaign.
Click here to read the story at nysportsjournalism.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do businesses and brands sponsor sports and entertainment properties like the NCAA?
- How do you think they decide which properties to sponsor?
- What are sponsorship categories?
- What category might AT&T represent?
- What are sponsorship tiers?
- What is a NCAA “Corporate Champion” and how might that represent a sponsorship tier?
- Why do you think AT&T invests in a “Corporate Champion” partnership with the NCAA?
- What is a marketing campaign?
- What is a “multi-media” campaign?
- What is NIL?
- Why do you think AT&T incorporated a NIL component in this year’s March Madness campaign?
- Why do you think they also featured star players from previous tournaments?
- What is sponsorship activation?
- What is one example of how AT&T is activating their NCAA sponsorship, based on what you learned from this news story?