Judging by developments in the business of racing, it’s clear that corporate America simply can’t get enough of Bubba Wallace. Simply put, the 28-year old driver from Alabama and the first Black driver to win a NASCAR Cup Series race in stock car racing’s modern era has become a marketing dream that some of the biggest brands in America are capitalizing on.
Click here to read the story at cbssports.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- Why is sponsorship important to NASCAR?
- Why is sponsorship important to individual NASCAR drivers?
- How do you think companies decide which leagues, teams, events and athletes to sponsor?
- According to this story, what is one example of a brand who is sponsoring Bubba Wallace?
- Why do you think they would be interested in investing in a sponsorship with Bubba Wallace?
- According to this story, has Bubba Wallace always enjoyed a lot of sponsorship support?
- Do you think Bubba Wallace has the potential to attract even more sponsors? Why or why not?