First, the simple, courteous act of wearing a protective mask in public managed to polarize the country.
Now it appears “vaccine passports”—basically an app to show you have received your COVID-19 vaccine—may be headed for the same fate. (Though apparently we should drop “passport” and call them vaccine “verification” papers per multiple surveys such as this one.)
Click here to read the story at teammarketingreport.com.
- What is a vaccine passport?
- What is a “frictionless” experience at a sporting event?
- Why might sports teams consider requiring vaccine passports at events?
- What is the fan experience?
- Why is it important for sports teams and events to offer fans the best possible experience?
- What are some factors that might influence the fan experience?
- How might requiring vaccine passports at events impact the fan experience?
- If you were running a professional sports franchise, would you require fans attending an event to have a vaccine passport? Why or why not? Be prepared to discuss your answers.