The Yankees, perhaps the most famous baseball team on the planet, have a cool 1 million followers on TikTok.
Click here to read the story at marketingbrew.com.
- What is “TikTok” famous?
- How might a sports team benefit from being “TikTok” famous?
- Who are the Savannah Bananas?
- What is the difference between a Major League Baseball team and a Minor League Baseball team?
- How do you think the Savannah Bananas have more followers than the New York Yankees, the most popular team in Major League Baseball?
- What is positioning?
- How would you describe the Bananas’ positioning strategy?
- How has that positioning strategy helped the team to build a strong and loyal fan base?
- What is fan experience?
- How would you describe the Bananas approach to fan experience?
- What are game operations?
- How might the team’s game operations strategy impact the fan experience at home games?
- What is social media marketing?
- Why is social media important to the marketing strategy of any sports team?
- How might the Bananas franchise benefit from the success of its social media?
- How might this news story represent an example of a career path in sports?
- What is an internship?
- Why are internships important to a career?
- How did an internship help Savanah Alaniz land a job with the Bananas?