In late April, Mark Skirvin came to Andrew Mascharka with a job no one had tackled in at least eight years.
Click here to read the story at indystar.com.
- Why is a quality product important in the business of sports and entertainment?
- What makes a quality product in video games?
- Based on information from this news story, what is one example of how EA Sports is developing a quality product with the latest edition of the game?
- How is Indiana University’s football program help to improve the quality of the new product?
- What technology will be used to help to improve the product?
- What is licensing?
- Why does EA Sports need a license to produce the ‘NCAA Football’ video game?
- In the case of the ‘NCAA Football’ video game, who is the licensee? Who is the licensor?
- Why did EA Sports discontinue its line of college sports video games?
- What is NIL?
- Why do you think EA Sports chose to bring these games back?