Usually when a film wraps, an actor puts the project to bed, never to step into those scenes again. But after completing production on the Russo brothers’ The Gray Man, Ryan Gosling found himself back in costume to re-create a beat from the big-budget action movie. Gosling was among a number of stars featured in a fourth wall-breaking trailer the streaming service unveiled Feb. 3 to tout its 2022 slate.
Click here to read the story at hollywoodreporter.com.
- What is advertising?
- What makes a good Super Bowl ad (in your opinion)?
- Why do companies advertise during the Super Bowl?
- Why are Super Bowl ads so expensive?
- How much does it cost for a Super Bowl ad this year?
- Why is it important for a Super Bowl advertiser to create a good commercial?
- Why do you think Netflix is advertising during the Super Bowl?
- Why do you think Netflix wanted to include “A-List” actors in their Super Bowl ad?
- Why do you think they chose to include the actors “in character” for the ad?