Amid national concerns over inflation and a potential recession, the sports league likely resting easiest at night is the NFL.
In 2021, NFL franchises averaged more than 67,000 fans at home games, marking a 1% increase over the pre-pandemic year of 2019 and ending a three-year attendance decline.
Click here to read the story at morningconsult.com.
- Why is pricing an important function of marketing?
- What is supply and demand?
- How does supply and demand impact pricing?
- Why is it important to the NFL that stadiums are full on game days?
- What factors might impact attendance at NFL stadiums?
- What is fandom?
- How might the concept of fandom explain how NFL stadiums are full on game days despite fan discontent with ticket prices?
- According to this story, the NFL had seen attendance declines for three years up until last season. Why do you think that was?