The NBA has unveiled the design for its 2022 All-Star game court in Cleveland and will debut a series of NFTs to commemorate the city and the state of Ohio’s history in the NBA. Fans can scan QR codes found at various locations across downtown Cleveland to register and gain more information about the NFT sale.
Click here to read the story at sporttechie.com.
- What is a QR code?
- What is a NFT?
- What is digital marketing?
- How do QR codes and NFTs represent the concept of digital marketing?
- Why do sports and entertainment properties engage in digital marketing strategies?
- What is economic impact?
- How will the city of Cleveland benefit from hosting the NBA All-Star weekend?
- How is the city of Cleveland using QR codes during NBA All-Star weekend?
- What is the NBA doing with some of the proceeds of the NFT sales?