“We’d tell you it’s a nice day for a run. But you know every day is Runday.”
It’s punday too, apparently, as New Balance launches a global campaign themed “The best running shoes on Earth. No, really.”
That hyperbolic positioning (and some self-consciously cringy wordplay) applies whether you love running or hate it, per NB’s lighthearted anthem film.
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io.
- What is positioning?
- How is New Balance positioning their running shoes with this campaign?
- What is advertising?
- What is a tagline?
- Why do brands use taglines in advertising campaigns?
- What is New Balance’s tagline for this campaign?
- What message are they communicating to the consumer with the tagline?
- What NBA player is featured in this advertising campaign?
- Why do think New Balance chose a NBA basketball player for a running shoe ad campaign?