Two years and 32 designs later, the NHL Reverse Retro jerseys are here.
The NHL and adidas unveiled the 2022-23 season jerseys on Thursday.
Click here to read the story at nhl.com.
- What is a reverse retro jersey?
- What is product management?
- Why is product management important in sports and entertainment?
- How do you think the two year timeline and design process might illustrate the concept of product management?
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do you think adidas would invest in a NHL jersey sponsorship?
- What is licensed merchandise?
- Why is licensed merchandise important to the NHL and its teams?
- In licensing, what is the difference between licensee and licensor?
- In this case, is adidas the licensee or licensor? Which is the NHL?
- Why do you think adidas is introducing reverse retro jerseys?
- Do you think they will be a popular seller among NHL fans? Why or why not?