Nissan is bringing back its long-running “Heisman House” campaign with the addition of a college-level athlete and a play around the metaverse, per a news release.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is the difference between the marketing of sports and marketing through sports?
- Which do you think best describes Nissan’s “Heisman House” marketing campaign?
- What is advertising?
- Why do brands advertise?
- Why do you think Nissan wants to advertise during college football games?
- Why do you think this was the first time Nissan has featured a college athlete as part of this campaign?
- Who is the college athlete?
- How do you think Nissan chose to include this particular athlete?
- What is the metaverse?
- Why do you think Nissan is including a metaverse component as part of this campaign?
- Based on information from this story, describe Nissan’s plans for the metaverse.
- What are industry trends?
- Why do you think marketing in the metaverse is becoming such a popular trend in sports and entertainment marketing?