Load management is now an anchor, dragging down Stern’s marketing blueprint and the NBA’s one-sided relationship with its fans to the depths of fraud.
Click here to read the story at si.com.
- What is a product?
- What is the difference between a product and a service?
- Is the NBA a product or a service?
- Why is it important for the NBA to provide a quality product or service?
- What factors might impact the quality of that product or service?
- What is load management as it relates to the NBA?
- How do you think that impacts the quality of the product or service?
- Why do you think teams engage in the practice of load management?
- In your opinion, is load management a problem in the NBA?
- If so, what could the NBA do to manage the situation?