Just moments after the inaugural round of the LIV Golf tour teed off, the PGA Tour fired a shot of its own: a suspension of any players who compete on the LIV tour, now and in the future.
Click here to read the story at sports.yahoo.com.
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- What is the LIV Golf tour?
- What type of competition might the LIV Golf tour represent to the PGA Tour?
- Why do you think the LIV Golf tour is offering PGA Tour stars so much money to play in the new league?
- What is a monopoly?
- Could the PGA Tour be considered a monopoly? Why or why not?
- What are ethics?
- How might this news story provide an opportunity to discuss the concept of ethics?