Watching your favorite sports team from afar just doesn’t compare to the experience of being inside the stadium, hearing the crowd roar as you follow the action live. But attending a game can be pretty pricey, or reasonable, depending on the team. Researchers analyzed data to determine the most expensive sports experiences and least expensive pro sports experiences.
Click here to read the story at azmedia.com.
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing an important function of marketing?
- What factors might influence pricing?
- What factors might influence the cost of attending a sporting event?
- According to this story, what is the most expensive sporting event to attend?
- According to this story, what is the least expensive sporting event to attend?
- What is the fan experience?
- How might the cost of concessions, parking and merchandise impact the fan experience?