Nintendo fans will soon be able to step into a world of augmented reality and team up with Mario himself as Universal Studios Hollywood revealed its latest Super Nintendo World ride details this week, which the park shared with Travel + Leisure.
Click here to read the story at travelandleisure.com.
- What is Super Nintendo World?
- What is a brand?
- Is Nintendo a brand? Is it a strong brand? Why or why not?
- Is Mario Kart a brand?
- What is brand extension?
- How might this story represent an example of brand extension?
- What is fandom?
- How might the opening of a Super Nintendo-themed attraction and unveiling of a Mario Kart-themed ride represent an example of fandom?
- Why would Universal Studios want to open a Super Nintendo-themed attraction?
- According to this story, when will the park open?
- Based on what you read in this story, describe the new Mario Kart ride.
- What is augmented reality?
- How is augmented reality being used in the new Super Nintendo World ride?
- Why are new rides important to theme parks?
- Do you think this attraction will be popular? Why or why not?