Warner Bros. Discovery is getting out of the RSN business, and they’re not wasting any time in doing so.
Click here to read the story at awfulannouncing.com.
- What are broadcast rights?
- Why are broadcast rights important to media companies?
- Why are they important to sports teams and leagues?
- What are RSNs?
- Why do you think Warner Bros. Discovery is getting out of the RSN business?
- Why would teams want to take back the rights?
- What teams are impacted by this decision from Warner Bros. Discovery?
- How might that impact those teams moving forward?
- Do you think this decision from Warner Bros. might represent a shift in industry trends with fewer media companies interested in RSN rights? Why or why not?