If you happened to be driving through a busy intersection in a major American city this September, you might have seen a cryptic message from Drake. Leading up to the release of Certified Lover Boy, dozens of billboards began popping up around the country, dropping hints about who would be featured on the album.
Click here to read the story at complex.com.
- What is advertising?
- Why do you think bands and artists advertise?
- What are the different types of advertising?
- What is OOH advertising?
- What type of advertising is billboard advertising?
- According to information from this story, why are artists like Drake, Kanye, Lil Nas X, and Key Glock choose to promote new releases through a billboard campaign?
- Based on information from this story, what are some of the different outcomes artists have hope to reach through a billboard campaign?
- What is viral marketing?
- What might be required for an ad campaign to “go viral”?