You may not be able to predict the outcome of the Super Bowl, but you could score some free wings if the big game goes into overtime.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is publicity?
- Why is publicity important to a business like Buffalo Wild Wings?
- Is there a difference between negative publicity and positive publicity?
- What is a publicity or marketing stunt?
- Do you think this is a publicity stunt? Why or why not?
- Why would Buffalo Wild Wings offer free wings for something that is a very real possibility like overtime?
- Do you think BWW actually wants to give away free wings? Why or why not?
- What do you think they hope to accomplish with this promotion?
- What is ambush marketing?
- Is ambush marketing legal?
- In your opinion, is it ethical? Why or why not?
- Is Buffalo Wild Wings a NFL or Super Bowl sponsor?
- If not, does that mean the free wings offer is an example of ambush marketing? Why or why not?