Education Resource Center
Chris Lindauer, President of Sports Career Consulting, spent nearly a decade working in sports before founding the company. Each year, he leans on the expertise of his vast network of industry professionals to help shape course materials to ensure the content provides the best possible reflection of true industry practice.
In addition to access to a digital textbook that is updated every summer (The Business of Sports & Entertainment), your ERC membership provides access to a wide variety of supplemental resources, including:
- CURRENT textbook and student workbook – SCC’s textbook, The Business of Sports and Entertainment, is updated every summer!
- PowerPoints – SCC’s PowerPoints feature plenty of graphics and examples to keep your students engaged. Presentations are unlocked so you can edit and customize as you see fit!
- Student assignments
- Classroom activities
- Exams with answer keys
- Case studies
- Projects, Projects, Projects! – Is your teaching style better suited for a project-based classroom? Your ERC includes access to over FIFTY projects, all with real-world applications
- Learning games: Crossword puzzles, word finds, word scrambles
- Classroom games: PPT games that offer a fun way to introduce concepts from SCC’s textbook.