As demand for Crocs soars, the brand is breaking up with some long-time retailers — a few weeks after Nike cut ties with some of its own partners.
In a statement to FN, Crocs confirmed it has started to terminate select North American wholesale relationships, noting that this is a strategy many companies have employed through the years to maintain brand positioning.
Click here to read the story at footwear news.com
- Why do you think the demand for Crocs is so high right now?
- What is distribution?
- What is wholesale?
- What is the difference between wholesale and retail?
- Why is retail an important distribution channel?
- Why is wholesale an important distribution channel?
- Why would Crocs cut ties with some its retail partners?
- What is positioning?
- The article suggests this is a strategy companies have employed to maintain brand positioning. What does that mean and why would that be something Crocs would consider?