There are ancient traditions, such as the one that indicates that the cereal is eaten with milk. It doesn’t matter if they are corn flakes, rice or wheat, what tradition says is that you have to accompany them with milk, right? Tropicana, the North American manufacturer of fruit drinks, challenges that idea with the launch of Tropicana Crunch , an almond and honey cereal that should be eaten with orange juice.
Click here to read the story at entrepreneur.com.
- What is promotion?
- What do brands use social media to promote their products, services and brand messaging?
- Why do you think “holidays” like International Orange Juice Day exist?
- Why do you think Tropicana is introducing a cereal that should be eaten with orange juice instead of milk?
- Why do you think Tropicana is launching this product?
- What is market research?
- How do you think market research helped Tropicana’s decision making process relating to the development of the new product?
- Do you think consumers will buy the product? Why or why not?