Chipotle has a swag store?
Along with burrito bowls, the Mexican-inspired fast-casual chain sells its own merch, with a cilantro-infused soap among its listed goods.
Click here to read the story at nypost.com.
- What is swag?
- Why do you think Chipotle has a swag store?
- Why was Chipotle selling cilantro soap?
- How did social media influence the brand’s decision to offer the unique product on its online store?
- Why do you think the product sold out so quickly?
- Why are apps important to a company like Chipotle?
- What is brand loyalty?
- Through Dec. 8, Chipotle Rewards members can collect an exclusive Cilantro Lover badge by ordering at least one menu item made with cilantro. The badge is part of Extras, an exclusive feature for Chipotle Rewards members that unlocks access to extra points and helps them get free Chipotle faster. How might this strategy help Chipotle to increase brand loyalty?