On Monday Coca-Cola unveiled a new, limited-edition flavor that’s supposed to taste like…pixels. Yes, pixels.
Click here to read the story at cnn.com.
- What is promotion?
- Why do brands engage in promotions?
- What are the different forms of promotion?
- What type of promotion is a limited-edition product?
- What is Coca-Cola’s new product?
- Why would they introduce a product that tastes like pixels?
- Why are they promoting a product that won’t be available for purchase in the United States for the next month?
- What is product placement?
- Why do you think the first time customers saw the product wasn’t on retail shelves but rather in the video game Fortnite?
- Why do you think they chose Fortnite rather than another video game?
- Coca-Cola is calling “Byte” the first of the brand’s flavors to be introduced in the metaverse. What does that mean and why is that important?