In its quest to turn the culinary talents of passionate home cooks into small businesses, Shef, a chef-to-consumer marketplace, is now taking those efforts nationwide.
Click here to read the story at techcrunch.com.
- What is entreprenuership?
- What is the difference between a startup and small business?
- Which best describes Shef?
- What characteristics and skills do you think might be common among entrepreneurs?
- What type of company is Shef?
- What is positioning?
- How would you describe Shef’s positioning strategy?
- How do new businesses typically generate funding?
- How has Shef generated funding?
- Why do you think investors are betting on the success of this venture?
- What challenges might Shef face as they plan for growth?
- How might they respond to those challenges?
- In your opinion, will Shef’s business model be successful in the long term? Why or why not?