Disney added 7.9 million new subscribers to its Disney Plus streaming service during the first three months of 2022, the company announced in its Q2 earnings report on Wednesday.
Click here to read the story at theverge.com.
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Who might represent direct competition to Disney Plus and Netflix?
- Who might represent indirect competition?
- Do you think either company is concerned about indirect competition? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Disney Plus is adding new subscribers while Netflix is losing customers?
- Do you think this is a trend that will continue? Why or why not?
- What can Netflix do to turn things around? Be prepared to discuss your ideas in class.