The happy painter Bob Ross was brought on to this earth to soothe. For over a decade, up until his death in 1995, Ross brought painting to the masses with his step-by-step guide to creating landscapes, captivating the world with gentle musings such as ”we don’t make mistakes – we just have happy accidents” and ”there’s nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend”.
Click here to read the story at thedrum.com.
- What is content marketing?
- What is consumer engagement?
- Why is consumer engagement important to brands like Mtn Dew?
- How does content help marketers to boost levels of consumer engagement?
- How might this news story illustrate the concept of content marketing?
- What is a target market?
- Why do you think Mtn Dew chose to launch a ‘lost episode’ of Bob Ross iconic painting show?
- Who do you think Mtn Dew might be targeting with this campaign?