If you’ve never used ketchup as fake blood, congrats to your parents for raising an emotionally stable child. For the rest of us, the condiment has long served as an edible blood replacement in pranks, videos, and general mayhem of all kinds.
Click here to read the story at foodandwine.com.
- What is a marketing stunt?
- What is publicity?
- How do marketing stunts help to generate publicity for a brand?
- How might this story represent the concept of a marketing stunt?
- Why would Heinz be selling Halloween makeup kits?
- Based on information from this news story, describe the Halloween promotion from Heinz.
- How might the brand benefit from a stunt like this?