Many millennials and older Gen Zers will remember the smell and feel of an Abercrombie & Fitch circa the 2000s. The music was loud, the lights were low, and the cologne was strong enough to make your mom wait outside.
Click here to read the story at morningbrew.com.
- What are demographics?
- Who are millennials?
- Who is Gen Z?
- Why are millennials and Gen Z important to brands?
- Why is important for marketing professionals to understand demographics?
- Which demographics are important to Abercrombie & Fitch?
- Why do you think TikTok might be a more valuable social media platform to Abercrombie & Fitch than Facebook?
- According to this story, Abercrombie & Fitch retail locations look and feel quite different from stores from the past. How so? Why do you think that is?
- What is “social-selling” (as described in this story) and why is it important to Abercrombie & Fitch?
- Based on what you learned from this story, describe Abercrombie’s strategy for winning back customers.