Do consumers notice when their everyday products get smaller? Often they don’t and companies are taking advantage by reducing the amount of product they sell while keeping prices the same.
Click here to read the story at qz.com.
- What is inflation?
- What causes inflation?
- How does inflation impact you as a consumer?
- What is shrinkflation?
- Why does shrinkflation occur?
- When does shrinkflation typically occur?
- According to this story, what are the three options for companies to maintain profit margins when their costs rise?
- Based on information from this story, what is one current example of shrinkflation?