After a year like no other, marketing executives are analysing the learnings for the future. The fashion sector has embraced digital and moved ever-closer to the consumer – with benefits that will extend into 2021.
The shift of advertising from physical to digital, a process already in progress pre-pandemic, has sped up.
Click here to read the story at voguebusiness.com.
- What is marketing important to the fashion industry?
- According to this story, the fashion industry has embraced digital. What does that mean?
- Why do you think the fashion industry has shifted to digital?
- Why do you think many fashion brands chose to align with political issues in the last year?
- How do you think Tik Tok has provided opportunities for fashion marketers to reach consumers?
- According to this story, what other marketing strategies were effective for fashion brands in 2020? Be prepared to discuss your answers.