After announcing a new partnership in early December, Kohl’s and Sephora unveiled the list of the first 200 locations Thursday, which are adding the “immersive beauty experience by Fall 2021.” Kohl’s also plans to start selling Sephora’s products online in the fall.
Stores in 29 states will get the first locations and New York is slated to get the most with 22, followed by 20 in California.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is partnership?
- How might this partnership benefit Sephora?
- How might this partnership benefit Kohl’s?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and retail?
- Why do you think Kohl’s is waiting until the fall to begin selling Sephora’s products online?
- Why do you think Kohl’s is only bringing Sephora’s to select retail locations?