Gardening tools. Backyard grills. And supplies for a staycation?
As home improvement’s peak sales season begins, Lowe’s said it expects shoppers’ spring purchases to continue to be influenced by the Covid pandemic. Along with typical merchandise, the retailer said it will cater to consumers’ desire for a getaway — even if they’re just camping in the backyard or planning an at-home spa day.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is consumer behavior?
- How has consumer behavior changed since the start of the pandemic?
- How is Lowe’s shifting the company’s business strategy to adapt to changes in consumer behavior?
- What are industry trends?
- How might this story illustrate an example of industry trend?
- Why is Lowe’s planning to introduce new products that they wouldn’t traditionally carry in the spring?
- What, if any, risks might be Lowe’s be taking by offering new products this spring?
- In your opinion, is this a good strategy for Lowe’s? Why or why not?