This year marks the 25th anniversary of Starbucks’ holiday cups, an annual tradition that unofficially rings in the season for the chain’s fervent fans.
Click here to read the story at cnn.com.
- What is packaging?
- What purpose does packaging serve?
- How can packaging provide marketing opportunities for businesses and brands?
- Why do you think Starbucks releases holiday cups every year?
- Why do you think they have (almost) always been red?
- Why do you think its holiday drinks are available for just a limited time during the holidays?
- What type of promotion might that represent?
- Why do you think consumers look forward to the holiday packaging and products from Starbucks every year?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- How might this represent an example of seasonal marketing?