TJ Maxx’s stores have been popular in the pandemic with shoppers looking to score bargains on designer brands — but it’s been raising prices on some of those upscale products.
Click here to read the story at cnn.com.
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing an important component of the marketing mix?
- What factors might influence how companies determine price points?
- What is an “upscale” brand?
- Why do you think TJ Maxx was successful during the pandemic?
- Why do you think TJ Maxx chose to raise prices on upscale brand products?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and retail?
- Why do you think retail is especially important to TJ Maxx?