Gaming can be competitive, but above all it’s emotional. And nothing stirs the hottest, most primitive emotions in gaming like laggy internet. It can make the split-second difference between success and failure.
Rage quits are real. The hardware casualties sacrificed to this monster of grief are … incalculable.
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io.
- What is market segmentation?
- What are the different bases for market segmentation?
- Who do you think Verizon is targeting with this campaign?
- Why might Verizon be targeting that consumer group?
- Do you think Verizon actually plans to sell a lot of these controllers? Why or why not?
- What product is Verizon actually promoting with this campaign?
- What is positioning?
- How might Verizon be positioning its Fios service through this marketing initiative?