Wendy’s is placing click-to-order offers within its ads on the Roku streaming TV platform.
Click here to read the story at chainstoreage.com.
- What is advertising?
- Why do businesses and brands advertise?
- What is a shoppable ad?
- Why might a business or brand be interested in shoppable ads?
- Why do you think Roku might offer shoppable advertising opportunities to businesses and brands?
- What is measurement as it relates to marketing?
- Why do you think measurement is important?
- What is promotion?
- What are the different forms of promotion?
- What is a sales promotion?
- Describe the sales promotion that Wendy’s is offering as part of this campaign.
- Based on what you learned from this story, describe how the Wendy’s TV ads will work and how DoorDash is involved.
- What is consumer engagement?
- How might interactive and shoppable ads help to elevate levels of consumer engagement?
- How might Wendy’s and DoorDash benefit from these shoppable ads?