Domino’s Pizza will be rolling out a fleet of 2023 Chevy Bolt electric vehicles, 800 of the GM EVs in total across the U.S. in the coming months, as it looks to not only reduce its environmental impact but also attract new delivery drivers.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is sustainability?
- Why is sustainability important to businesses and brands?
- How might sustainability represent a marketing strategy used by businesses and brands?
- Based on information from this story, describe Domino’s strategy for limiting its impact on the environment.
- What is Domino’s sustainability goal, according to this news story?
- What is “place” as it relates to the marketing mix?
- How does Domino’s delivery strategy represent the concept of place?
- According to this story, Domino’s has been piloting a driverless delivery option by partnering with a robotics company. What does that mean? If successful, what might that mean for their business?
- How might the rollout of a fleet of EVs help Domino’s to attract more delivery drivers?
- Why is that important?