Subway works with vegan grime artists to make music from the vibrations of plants
Subway has worked with vegan grime artists to create a song that uses sounds emitted by plants to celebrate Earth Day.
P Money and producers Star.One collected sounds at an urban farm from plants that are used in Subway’s plant-based menu, via PlantWave technology, which detects electrical variations through electrodes placed on the leaves.
Click here to read the story at campaignlive.co.uk.
- Based on information from this story, describe this promotion from Subway.
- What is differentiation?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Who might represent direct competition to Subway?
- Why would Subway create a song using the vibrations from plant leaves?
- How might Subway be attempting to differentiate its restaurants from competitors with this campaign?
- Why do you think Subway launched this song on Earth Day?