Mark Cuban: If I were to start a business right now, this is what I would do
Mark Cuban became a billionaire just before the dot-com bubble burst.
In 1995, Cuban and a friend, Todd Wagner, started an internet radio platform called Broadcast.com. Four years later, Broadcast.com was acquired by Yahoo for $5.7 billion in stock, making Cuban a very wealthy man.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- Who is Mark Cuban?
- Why might Mark Cuban know something about starting a business?
- According to this story, what would Mark Cuban offer as advice to an aspiring entrpreneur?
- What type of business might you be able to start with this advice?
- Do you think that type of business could be risky? Why or why not?