Amazon will be encouraging holiday shopping during Prime Video’s NFL telecast on Black Friday (November 24).
Click here to read the story at yahoo.com.
- What is promotion?
- How does Black Friday represent an example of promotion?
- Why is Black Friday important to the NFL?
- What are broadcast and streaming rights?
- Why would Amazon invest in the streaming rights to the NFL?
- Why do you think the NFL is introducing a Black Friday football game this year?
- What is advertising?
- Why do businesses and brands advertise?
- Why might they want to advertise during the broadcast or stream of a NFL game?
- What is unique about Amazon’s Black Friday broadcast, based on information from this news story?
- What is happening after the Black Friday broadcast?
- Why do you think Amazon is hosting that event after the football game?
- How might that benefit advertisers?