CODA aside, Apple TV Plus has yet to really become synonymous with hit movies the way the company clearly wants it to.
Click here to read the story at theverge.com.
- What is Apple TV Plus?
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Who might represent direct competition to Apple TV Plus?
- Who might represent indirect competition?
- Why do you think Apple is investing $1 billion on movies?
- Why does that mean more theatrical releases?
- Other than Apple, who else might benefit from more theatrical releases from Apple Studios and Apple TV Plus?
- What is a product?
- Is Apple TV Plus a product or a service?
- Why is the quality of a product or service important to a business like Apple?
- How might investing more on movies help to improve the quality of Apple TV Plus?