Tennis star Coco Gauff enjoys plenty of practice writing her signature, especially as the 18-year-old has risen to No. 11 in the WTA world rankings.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is product endorsement?
- Why do brands pay athletes and celebrities to endorse their products and services?
- What types of athletes and celebrities might appeal to a footwear brand like New Balance?
- Why do you think New Balance would choose Coco Gauff as an athlete to endorse the brand?
- What is a signature sneaker?
- Why don’t brands give every athlete who endorses their footwear a signature shoe?
- Why do you think New Balance is unveiling a Coco Gauff signature shoe?
- Can you think of any other athletes that endorse New Balance?
- Why do you think the brand chose a “modern vintage 90’s” design for the Coco Gauff shoe?