DC League of Super-Pets is giving four-pawed comic book fans and their humans some furry heroes of their own.
Click here to read the story at hollywoodreporter.com.
- What is a “toy ready” film?
- Why do studies create toy ready films?
- Based on information from this story, would you describe the ‘DC League of Super-Pets’ movie as one that is toy ready?
- What is licensing?
- How does licensing impact DC Comics branded merchandise?
- If you wanted to, could you legally sell t-shirts you made featuring ‘DC League of Super-Pets’ movie characters? Why or why not?
- What is the difference between a licensee and licensor?
- Which best describes DC Comics?
- What is merchandising?
- If you were a toy company selling ‘DC League of Super-Pets’ merchandise, what would your strategy look like? Be prepared to discuss your ideas in class.