Marketing a Hollywood summer event pic is never an easy task. But this year, studios don’t just have to worry about the competition — they have to get people back in the habit of going to the movies after a devastating pandemic.
Click here to read the story at hollywoodreporter.com.
- How has the pandemic impacted the film industry?
- What is consumer behavior?
- How might consumer behavior be different now than prior to COVID-19?
- Why is marketing important to the success of a film at the box office?
- What is a public service announcement?
- Based on information from this story, describe what Hollywood is doing to encourage consumers to go back to the movie theater.
- If you were an entertainment marketing professional in Hollywood, what would you do to help drive more traffic back to the theater?