As Angel Reese said in an Instagram caption: “Yesterday’s price is not today’s price.”
Click here to read the story at nypost.com.
- What is a product or brand endorsement?
- What is influencer marketing?
- What is the difference between the two?
- What is NIL?
- How has NIL changed the way college athletes are compensated for their play?
- What characteristics do you think businesses and brands look for in an athlete when determining who might represent the brand or its products and services?
- What characteristics might make Angel Reese an athlete that a business or brand would want to partner with?
- Why are social media followers an important metric that a business would consider when determining which athletes to partner with?
- How do you think Reese went from just over 600,000 followers to over a million in just two days?
- According to information from this story, by how much has that increased her earning potential?
- What is a brand?
- Is Angel Reese a brand?
- What is a trademark?
- Why are trademarks important to a brand?
- Why do you think Angel Reese is in the process of trademarking the phrase “Bayou Barbie”?