As cryptocurrency companies seek to reach mainstream audiences, some platforms are spending hundreds of millions of dollars to sponsor sports teams, stadiums and even leagues in a bid to woo new fans.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is cryptocurrency?
- Why do you think it is important for cryptocurrency companies to promote their brands?
- How can sports and entertainment help these companies to reach mainstream audiences?
- What is sponsorship?
- How do brands determine which sports and entertainment properties to sponsor?
- What makes sponsorship a unique marketing platform compared to traditional advertising?
- Why might that appeal to crypto companies?
- What is competition?
- How might sports sponsorship help a crypto brand stand out from the competition?