Puma will take consumers into the minds of its athletes and ambassadors with its new brand campaign known as ‘Only See Great’, to spread a vision of hope, optimism and self-belief ahead of major sporting events this summer – following what many consider to be one of the most challenging years in quite some time.
Click here to read the story at kicksonfire.com.
- What is competition?
- Who might represent Puma’s competition?
- How do you think competition impacts you as a consumer?
- Why do you think Puma chose to partner with Jay-Z?
- The headline of this story suggests this is a “star-studded” campaign. What other athletes and celebrities are endorsing Puma?
- Why do you think sneaker brands pay athletes and celebrities to endorse their products?
- What do you think Puma is trying to communicate to consumers through this campaign?
- Do you think this campaign will help the brand to sell more product? Why or why not?