The NBA hopes to get fans to spend longer periods of time with their favorite sport by using its mobile app to fill in the gaps between game watching.
Click here to read the story at variety.com.
- What is digital marketing?
- What are some examples of digital marketing?
- How might the NBA’s investment in its app represent an example of digital marketing?
- Why is its app important to the NBA?
- Why do you think the league cares how often fans use the app?
- Why might they care how much time they spend on the app?
- What is the new “moments” feature on the NBA app?
- What other new and/or improved features will NBA fans see on the app?
- What is fan engagement?
- How can quality content and new features on the app help the NBA to increase levels of fan engagement?